MIP-2 Broad investment mandate

Hi everyone, Sergei Chan here.

First of all, I totally trust Merit’s core team experience and knowledge in the crypto-enabled metaverse space. As a multi-signer, I see my goal in ensuring that all the investment decisions or any other treasury outflow transactions are made for the benefit of MC community and holders. This includes doing due diligence on the projects we invest in, as well as checking if there is any misappropriate behavior has taken place (including other multisigners actions which can damage MC).

@biohzrdUK raised legitimate concerns, some of which @MC_MARK addressed in his suggestions to proposal 3 which I agree on: Broad investment mandate - #19 by MC_MARK

We are currently working on revised proposal 3, which should be more detailed and posted soon.

For more transparency, I would also suggest the following addition to the proposal too:
Each multisigner should disclose his/her interest or position in the project in which Merit Circle DAO invests in. E.g. if DAO invests in Game A and I have invested in Game A too, I should disclose it either in Proposal or Community Discussion

8 Likes