MIP-15: NFT Aggregator Development

Dear team,

Thank you for your response and support for this proposal. I too believe the aggregator will bring great value to the DAO in both financial and technical aspects. There is no other team and project that I have more faith in to enter a partnership like the one we’re about to embark in (given the proposal is accepted).

In terms of equity distribution, I believe it’s most appropriate to grant 50% equity to the DAO and 50% equity to me. During the structuring of the fundraise, we can include the issuance of an employee option pool, which will be used to offer valuable team members a stake in the company. I think this is an important point to mention and therefore should be included with the 4 other points mentioned by you.

If you agree with the above mentioned above mentioned proposition, I’ll include these points in the poll section of the proposal.

Regarding the category, I must have excitedly clicked post too soon. We’re good to move it the Governance category.

3 Likes

Dear Douwe,

Thank you for the quick response. We’ve been discussing your latest addition to the proposal and have come to an agreement. Throughout structuring the fundraise, we will further negotiate on the terms for this mentioned employee option pool, but we certainly believed this should be part of the proposal at this stage.

The post has been moved to the governance category. If the proposal is updated, we shall vote.

2 Likes

Vote is up!

Head over to Snapshot and put your $MC to work!

https://vote.meritcircle.io/#/proposal/QmcZfm6ytj536u8fpNB8Npme8b2gdjLiipQQtYbPt9pbnB

2 Likes